WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORSHIPPING WITH US
As Traditional Anglicans, we use the Book of Common Prayer (1962) in all of our services. We prefer the dignified language of the BCP. For those familiar with the BCP, we start on page 67 and continue on through to Consecration and Holy Communion.
Services are approximately one hour in length and feature a short sermon and Holy Communion (except on days when otherwise specified).
We have three organists who take turns playing for us. Our services make use of traditional hymns. In particular, the Advent and Lenten Seasons provide many "old favourites."
Unless otherwise stated, services are held on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. at Parkview Chapel.
- Sunday, January 28: Septuagesima. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, February 4: Sexagesima. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion. (The Annual General Meeting will follow the service. A Vestry meeting will following the AGM. Please feel free to bring a bag lunch.)
- Sunday, February 11: Quinquagesima. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Wednesday, February 14: Ash Wednesday. 4:00 p.m. Holy Communion and Imposition of Ashes.
- Sunday, February 18: The First Sunday in Lent. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, February 25: The Second Sunday in Lent. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion.