WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORSHIPPING WITH US
As Traditional Anglicans, we use the Book of Common Prayer (1962) in all of our services. We prefer the dignified language of the BCP. For those familiar with the BCP, we start on page 67 and continue on through to Consecration and Holy Communion.
Services are approximately one hour in length and feature a short sermon and Holy Communion (except on days when otherwise specified).
We have three organists who take turns playing for us. Our services make use of traditional hymns. In particular, the Advent and Lenten Seasons provide many "old favourites."
Unless otherwise stated, services are held on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. at Parkview Chapel.
- Sunday, October 22: The Nineteenth Sunday After Trinity. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, October 29: The Twentieth Sunday After Trinity. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, November 5: Remembrance Sunday. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion. (The Study Group will meet after fellowship time. Please feel free to bring a bag lunch and join us).
- Sunday, November 12: The Twenty-Second Sunday After Trinity. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, November 19: The Twenty-Third Sunday After Trinity. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, November 26: The Sunday Next Before Advent. 10:00 a.m. Holy Communion.