WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORSHIPPING WITH US
As Traditional Anglicans, we use the Book of Common Prayer (1962) in all of our services. We prefer the dignified language of the BCP. For those familiar with the BCP, we start on page 67 and continue on through to Consecration and Holy Communion.
Services are approximately one hour in length and feature a short sermon and Holy Communion (except on days when otherwise specified).
We have three organists who take turns playing for us. Our services make use of traditional hymns. In particular, the Advent and Lenten Seasons provide many "old favourites."
Unless otherwise stated, services are held on Sundays at 11:30 a.m. at Central Lutheran Church.
- Sunday, April 22: The Third Sunday After Easter. 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, April 29: The Fourth Sunday After Easter. 11:30 a.m. Morning Prayer.
- Sunday, May 6: The Fifth Sunday After Easter (Rogation Sunday). 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion. (The Study Group will meet after the fellowship time).
- Sunday, May 13: The Sunday After Ascension (Mother's Day). 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, May 20: Whitsunday (Pentecost). 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, May 27: Trinity Sunday. 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion.