WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WORSHIPPING WITH US
As Traditional Anglicans, we use the Book of Common Prayer (1962) in all of our services. We prefer the dignified language of the BCP. For those familiar with the BCP, we start on page 67 and continue on through to Consecration and Holy Communion.
Services are approximately one hour in length and feature a short sermon and Holy Communion (except on days when otherwise specified).
We have three organists who take turns playing for us. Our services make use of traditional hymns. In particular, the Advent and Lenten Seasons provide many "old favourites."
Unless otherwise stated, services are held on Sundays at 11:30 a.m. at Central Lutheran Church.
- Sunday, June 24: The Nativity of St. John the Baptist; Commemoration of the Fourth Sunday After Trinity. 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, July 1: The Fifth Sunday After Trinity; Commemoration of the Octave Day of St. John the Baptist; Canada Day (Dominion Day). 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, July 8: The Sixth Sunday After Trinity. 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, July 15: The Seventh Sunday After Trinity. 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion.
- Sunday, July 22: St. Mary Magdalene; Commemoration of the Eight Sunday After Trinity. 11:30 a.m. Morning Prayer.
- Sunday, July 29: The Ninth Sunday After Trinity. 11:30 a.m. Holy Communion.